Are we related?

If you are a descendant or a relative of
TEODORO G. ASPIRAS and AMBROSIA ESTACIO FANGONILO
from Agoo, La Union, in the Philippines,
then this is your blog!

I am his direct descendant who wants to know who else is related to me.
He and his wonderful wife had 9 children. His youngest daughter and 7th child, Carmen F. Aspiras, married Adonis R. Lacho and I am their 5th child. I am now married to Charles Mathews and now known as
Carolyn ASPIRAS Mathews.

Join me if you are a blood relative, either distant or direct. Let's see how prolific our lineage truly is!

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
My mom told me that my grandfather and the mother of the late
JOSE D. ASPIRAS
Former Philippine Minister of Tourism,
are first cousins, so he and my mom are second cousins.
He is known to the family as "Pepito or Peping".

Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Spot to Spot!

Hello again!

Tonight, I had the pleasure of chatting with EULA "Kimmy" JOY ASPIRAS ABATE in Facebook. She is so wonderful! Her line is thru the La Union native, Juan ASPIRAS, her great grandfather, whose son bore Samuel ASPIRAS, Sr.

Her father is Samuel ASPIRAS, Jr. who is the brother of Ervin ASPIRAS, one of the earlier Aspiras families I found online! What a small world!

It was so wonderful to know that her son, Yeshua Reign Aspiras Abate (Yeshua is Jesus in Hebrew) looks a lot like my son Ian Charles and that I look a lot like one of her aunts! I even look like her cousin, DONNA MAE ASPIRAS ESLAO NIERRA.

So cool!

Update: Kimmy commented and added more names! Yay!
"You can find my brother Edrick Jayce Alejandro Aspiras in Facebook....and my first cousin Earl John Dennis Aspiras who is the only son of my Uncle Ervin Aspiras..."

So... If you are an Aspiras, from the Philippines, and you've heard La Union, Agoo mentioned more than once, most likely we are kin! Find me in Facebook and let's find your "spot" in our genealogical map!

2 comments:

kimmy joy said...

it feels so great to know you wonderful people....we're all connected to each other...........am so glad to have you guys as my family....anyway my real name is Eula Joy Aspiras Abate....kimmy Joy is just my nick name.......... you can find my brother Edrick Jayce Alejandro Aspiras in Facebook....and my first cousin Earl John Dennis Aspiras who is the only son of my Uncle Ervin Aspiras.............

Chandy said...

Thanks, Kimmy! You so rock!