Are we related?

If you are a descendant or a relative of
TEODORO G. ASPIRAS and AMBROSIA ESTACIO FANGONILO
from Agoo, La Union, in the Philippines,
then this is your blog!

I am his direct descendant who wants to know who else is related to me.
He and his wonderful wife had 9 children. His youngest daughter and 7th child, Carmen F. Aspiras, married Adonis R. Lacho and I am their 5th child. I am now married to Charles Mathews and now known as
Carolyn ASPIRAS Mathews.

Join me if you are a blood relative, either distant or direct. Let's see how prolific our lineage truly is!

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
My mom told me that my grandfather and the mother of the late
JOSE D. ASPIRAS
Former Philippine Minister of Tourism,
are first cousins, so he and my mom are second cousins.
He is known to the family as "Pepito or Peping".

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spots are growing!



Current Location: Malaysia

He's another cousin! Can you see how he looks so much like my uncles Honorio, Dionisio and Manuel? How cool is that? The Aspiras men seem to have a signature look to them that identifies them with their famous last name.

His dad, Juan Montalbo Aspiras, is the cousin of my great uncle, Jose D. Aspiras. I actually had his dad's and grandpa's (Juan Antonio Fangon Aspiras) names for 7, count them, 7 years before I decided to take another try in connecting their name to ours. Ramon responded and we've been talking since! I'll be communicating with his dad and brother soon, too. He's been putting together names too, and has had a lot of success. I can't wait to find more names to contact through him. He's such a sweet man.

Here's his wonderful family:

His wife Malou with his two sons, Juan and Ramon II







His daughter Ramonette,



And he's now a grandpa, too!













I am quite excited to have "spotted" this other ASPIRAS stop in our ancestral hunt for this prolific surname...


Like I said before, "together, we can connect the dots."

I found RAMON OSCAR TORRECARRION ASPIRAS!

No comments: