Are we related?

If you are a descendant or a relative of
TEODORO G. ASPIRAS and AMBROSIA ESTACIO FANGONILO
from Agoo, La Union, in the Philippines,
then this is your blog!

I am his direct descendant who wants to know who else is related to me.
He and his wonderful wife had 9 children. His youngest daughter and 7th child, Carmen F. Aspiras, married Adonis R. Lacho and I am their 5th child. I am now married to Charles Mathews and now known as
Carolyn ASPIRAS Mathews.

Join me if you are a blood relative, either distant or direct. Let's see how prolific our lineage truly is!

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
My mom told me that my grandfather and the mother of the late
JOSE D. ASPIRAS
Former Philippine Minister of Tourism,
are first cousins, so he and my mom are second cousins.
He is known to the family as "Pepito or Peping".

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another "Spot" worth noting!



Facebook is finding to be a treasure trove for my search for the Aspiras clan. I just had Gerald Aspiras reply and he said he is both from the Torrecarion and Aspiras line. How cool is that? To jog memories, Torrecarion Aspiras clan is related to my clan through Jose D. Aspiras, the late Philippine Minister of Tourism.

My fingers are crossed; we want to find more names...

Hopefully, he'll have some pics to add to this blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Glad to spot this blog. I am an Aspiras too, Nueva Ecija Philippines branch, that is. My father; Martin Corpuz Aspiras is originally from Pozzorubio, Pangasinan (but traces his roots in Agoo, La Union).