Are we related?

If you are a descendant or a relative of
TEODORO G. ASPIRAS and AMBROSIA ESTACIO FANGONILO
from Agoo, La Union, in the Philippines,
then this is your blog!

I am his direct descendant who wants to know who else is related to me.
He and his wonderful wife had 9 children. His youngest daughter and 7th child, Carmen F. Aspiras, married Adonis R. Lacho and I am their 5th child. I am now married to Charles Mathews and now known as
Carolyn ASPIRAS Mathews.

Join me if you are a blood relative, either distant or direct. Let's see how prolific our lineage truly is!

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
My mom told me that my grandfather and the mother of the late
JOSE D. ASPIRAS
Former Philippine Minister of Tourism,
are first cousins, so he and my mom are second cousins.
He is known to the family as "Pepito or Peping".

Monday, July 28, 2008

From Canada, brother #2, ALAN ASPIRAS LACHO



Current Location: CANADA


ate Tess or Marites Solomon








These are definite family pictures to treasure, it took a while to get these, but they are soooo worth it!

His first son, Brian Solomon Lacho, I used to babysit him back in 1987 before I went to the US, so his mom can recover from giving birth. But now, this is the closest I can get to him- looking at his picture. His sister, Ariane, I've never met, but boy did she bring out the best combination of my brother and sis-in-law, Marites Solomon. Since they are in Canada, we don't get to see them as much as we like, but thanks to emails and photos, we can still keep in touch and be updated on our everyday dealings.

Like I've said before, the good looks abound on this side of our family...

Here's the proof:

Brian and Ariane or aka, "Boya" and "Ara"

This is at Ara's Debutante Ball: Left: Brian and ate Tess / Attendees: Uncle Bob and Auntie Vi and cousin Tina Lacho, Kuya Noel and his family and our mom, Carmen Aspiras Lacho.


Ara or Ariane Solomon Lacho

1 comment:

Sassy_Jhoi said...

it was really amusing to look at those pictures. my dad looks exactly like the chinky-eyed guy wearing a black americana, i guess? forgive me for my bad memory. =)